Provides Superior Engine Performance Without an Increase in Engine Wear.
- Lower viscosity at high temperatures -(SAE 40 instead of the SAE 50 usually used in competition) with a coating that remains consistent thanks to the specifications of the Motul 300V Factory Line.
- The use of synthetic esters : these molecules adhere to the metallic parts of the engine, thus reinforcing the resistance of the oil coating.
- A Motul multigrade formulation : the reduction of viscosity over variations in temperature is lower.
The Higher the Viscosity, the Greater the Power Necessary to Run a Mmotor :
- Engine performance is increased with Motul 300V Factory Line's higher fluidity.
Increased Resistance at High Temperatures.
- High temperatures cause lubricant oxidation : the oil thickens, lubrication ceases and wear and tear increases.
- Thanks to the use of esters, Motul 300V Factory Line resists viscosity breakdown twice as long as conventional mineral oil. Even ever extended periods or in extreme conditions, viscosity remains constant.
SAE 5W40 : Optimal Viscosity in Both Low and High Temperatures.
- Motul 300V Factory Line facilitates engine start-up and reduces wear and tear on cold engines : the use of esters creates a perpetual coating, even after several hours at rest. Engine priming time is reduced due to greater fluidity.
- Provides more fluidity at high temperatures : better oil circulation and improved cooling down time.